thereadingpicnic

The Reading Picnic

Grab a picnic basket and blanket, and I'll help you find something to read!

Tiger Lily
Jodi Lynn Anderson
Experiencing God: God's Invitation to Young Adults
Richard Blackaby, Henry T. Blackaby
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods
Rick Riordan, John Rocco
The Story: Teen Edition: Read the Bible as one seamless story from beginning to end
Zondervan Publishing, Anonymous

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Will Grayson, Will Grayson - 'John Green',  'David Levithan' So here's the thing about this book. I feel like I should have given it like... 2 1/2 stars but since that's not possible...I finished this book in two days, which isn't abnormal for me. But books I REALLY love, I find a way to do it in a day. The only exception to this is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which took me a mere 27 hours but I DIGRESS.

I didn't hate this book. I didn't love this book. I really only liked capitalized Will Grayson, and that was only toward the end. This book just really didn't do much for me. I don't feel like I wasted my time, but I also feel like I have other things I could have read instead?

ANYWAY some people may love this book, it just hits the right chord for them which is good and all, but I found myself barely highlighting anything and on top of that finding lowercase Will so obnoxious I made notes about it.

I only had one OMG moment and that was in regards to lowercase Will...I like for more OMG moments honestly. I also have a thing for when people make up nicknames for people so I did highlight "fucking witch ass bitch mussolini al-Qaeda darth vader non-entity" as well as "douchepants mcwater polo" so there's that.

I'll be interested to see where book club goes on this one, it was an especially close vote and I'm ready for "Cuckoo's Calling"